Saturday, November 22, 2014

Slight blog tweaking and blogroll submissions

So as anybody who actually reads this thing anymore might have noticed, I've started posting about current events a time or two. Well, I just decided to tweak A Matter of Expedients a little and add coverage and opinion about current military conflicts/events in additional to the all too infrequent posts about history and military history. In other news, I'm also accepting additions to ye ole blogroll, provided they meet the criteria:
  • Wargaming blogs: Historical and alt-history (WWIII and what-if wars) only.
  • Military blogs: Bit if-y about this because they tend to be a little too right-wing for my taste, at least the ones I've seen. I'll be more subjective on this, as I want to weed out any blogs that are racist or Islamophobic. In other words, if you tend to refer to Muslims as "ragheads", "camel jockeys", "sand n---ers", etc. then you're out of luck. Same applies to racist jokes or comments.
  • Military history and regular history: Obviously I want more of these in my blogroll.
If none of that has turned you off and you'd still like to be added, then just leave a message in the comments below. Basically, this is just a lazy way for me to get more blogs, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look Jason, although I may need to put the dinosaurs and zombies away for a bit to make sure I still qualify to be on the blog role. ;)

    ReplyDelete